- June & July 2021 Self-Management for the Workplace: A Summer Skills Webinar Series for Early Childhood & Direct Care Professionals $150.00
- June 2021 Grant Writing Readiness: Build Your Team Capacity $360.00
- July 2021 Supervision & Performance Appraisal $360.00
- August 2021 Grant Writing Readiness: Build Your Team Capacity $360.00
- September 2021 Developing Exceptional Customer Service Skills $85.00
Join Me On Facebook
I work with staff, board members, and volunteers in nonprofits, tribes, and counties. My services provide staff, volunteer, and organizational training and development to help you maximize client and community impact, promote staff well-being, and increase organizational sustainability.
Organizations succeed when they can effectively engage and develop people. Passionate staff and volunteers who believe in our mission, who can build strong working relationships, and who commit to ongoing learning and professional development are essential. We need people at all levels in our organizations who are prepared to navigate new realities and the uncertainties caused by a pandemic like COVID-19 as well as the transformational opportunities provided by new commitments to social and racial justice.
Training & Consulting Grounded in Community Practice & Research
Becky brings 30+ years of hands-on practice in running nonprofits and serving on boards and committees to her training and consulting work. She is also an avid researcher and reader and combines real world experience with best practice(s) research. Services help Boards of Directors, CEOs, and staff focus on their most important organizational priorities and goals in ways that are practical and realistic and bring you closer to your intended outcomes. Request a free consultation to discuss how to use and support your Board well, develop your organization’s supervisory capacity to effectively develop/engage/and retain your committed staff, reflect on your core mission and course correct to improve client impact and outcomes, and explore new approaches and resources. Becky offers a pro bono initial assessment and will submit a bid for services that outlines all costs and deliverables. Contact Becky to discuss services that meet the needs and budget of your nonprofit, tribe, county, or treatment program.
- Board Development & Training
- Executive Director, Supervisor, & Management Coaching / Support / & Training
- Organizational Transitions and Realignment OR The “What Now?” Discussion After Major Curve Balls
- Strategic Planning, Annual Planning, and Program Planning
- Special Projects (pitch me)
- Business Writing & Editing